SMART 7 Top-Off Interactive Web Training is a complete self-study training package delivered online. The program has the full text of our printed materials, along with an extensive question pool.
The program is divided into the same "Chapters" as our Series 7 Top-Off text, and includes an online textbook that leads the user sequentially through every topic, testing the user on each major point.
SMART 7 Top-Off Interactive Web Training:
- Eliminates need for bulky textbooks
- Our SMART programs a proven success – each year thousands of individuals at major FINRA member brokerage firms have passed using SMART.
- Makes the most efficient use of the candidates' time, since the content delivery is dependent on user performance
- Tailors the training experience to each user's strengths and weaknesses.
- Delivers consistent effective training at the lowest per-user cost
- Is 100% predictive of the actual Series 7 grade
The program dynamically modifies each student's learning sequence, based on the student's strengths and weaknesses. If a user is having difficulty with a major concept, he or she is presented with the information to be learned in a variety of reinforcing methods until mastery is achieved. Therefore, users who are not having problems move rapidly through the program; those that are having difficulty will move more slowly, but they will meet the minimum competency level needed to pass the examination upon successful completion of SMART 7 Top-Off. We developed this learning approach by combining the most successful teaching techniques culled from 30 years of preparing students for the securities exams.
The learning material covers 1800 concepts, arranged within the 12 major areas tested on the Series 7 exam. Each concept includes:
- Practice questions with detailed explanations that not only explain which answer is correct, but also explain why the other answers are wrong for the more complex concepts
- A Quick 7 summary - an easy-to-read condensation of the most important points tested
Other key features are:
- The Listen feature
- The "Listen" button explains the information to the user, covering the material in a manner that enhances learning by giving context, background, and test application
- Mastery exams
- Drawn from a pool of over 7,600 questions
- Quizzes that test each of the 12 major areas
- Mastery exams, covering Equities, Debt, and Investment Companies (Module I); Options, Customer Accounts, Retirement Plans, and New Issues (Module II), and Regulations, Taxes and Tax Shelters, Suitability, and Analysis (Module III)
- Finals, covering material from all 12 major areas
- Detailed feedback on areas needing additional study
- Full text search capabilities through the Glossary and Quick 7
The content for SMART Interactive Web Training is constantly updated. Changes are added to the material as they become available