In this challenging economic market with the personal and professional stresses it brings, we remain committed to supporting your goal of obtaining the licenses you need to advance your career. We at Pass Perfect are honored to support your educational journey. We remain fully operational and committed to support you, our valued student.
*Update: April 27, 2020- More information*
*Remote Exam Update from FINRA*
"FINRA and NASAA are working together with input from other regulators and the industry to accelerate the delivery of an online testing service that will be administered and remotely proctored by our test delivery provider, Prometric.
The online test delivery service will allow candidates to use their personal or firm-provided, camera-equipped computer to take qualifications examinations. Prometric staff will proctor the examination through the camera and other online tools.
We are currently conducting a trial of the online testing service to work out any technical, operational or candidate experience issues. We expect to launch the service on a limited basis in the near future, starting with the *SIE, Series 6, Series 7, Series 63, and Series 66* with increasing capacity and exam offerings over the next four to six weeks. You can access additional details about this service on FINRA’s COVID-19 page, starting Friday May 1st."
Prometric also announced its intention to open select test centers in limited geographic locations as early as May 1. Select in-center testing will only be made available to essential service programs, including financial services programs, and capacity will be limited due to social distancing requirements. These requirements may impact already scheduled exam appointments. For the most up-to-date information about test center availability and COVID-19 impacts, please visit the Prometric COVID-19 website https://www.prometric.com/corona-virus-update
How has Pass Perfect service been impacted?
What happens to my online access?
- Pass Perfect remains fully operational, there will be no negative impacts to your service.
Will there be additional support for students?
- Pass Perfect provides an industry-leading 12 months of online access. For students whose access is set to expire in April, access will be extended for 60 days. Further adjustments will be made as further testing updates become available.
Will there be any changes to my scheduled live online classes?
- Yes. Pass Perfect is providing new video segments and scheduling webinars to support existing distance learners.
What is the status of Prometric testing?
Is instructor support still available?
- No. Pass Perfect remains fully operational and will be conducting live online classes as scheduled. If you need to change your class registration, contact us by calling 800-349-3396 or email email@example.com
- Yes. Instructor support is available by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 800-652-8255.