SMART 63 Interactive Web Training:
- Eliminates need for textbooks
- Makes the most efficient use of the candidates' time, since the content delivery is dependent on user performance
- Tailors the training experience to each user's strengths and weaknesses
- Delivers consistent effective training at the lowest per-user cost
The program is divided into the same "Chapters" as our Series 63 text, and includes an online textbook that leads the user sequentially through every topic, testing the user on each major point.
The program dynamically modifies each student's learning sequence, based on the student's strengths and weaknesses. If a user is having difficulty with a major concept, he or she is presented with the information to be learned in a variety of reinforcing methods until mastery is achieved. Therefore, users who are not having problems move rapidly through the program; those that are having difficulty will move more slowly, but they will meet the minimum competency level needed to pass the examination upon successful completion of SMART 63®. We developed this learning approach by combining the most successful teaching techniques culled from 20 years of preparing students for the securities exams.
The learning material covers over 200 concepts, arranged within the 4 major areas tested on the Series 63 exam. Each concept includes:
- Practice questions with detailed explanations that not only explain which answer is correct, but also explain why the other answers are wrong for the more complex concepts
- A Quick 63 summary - an easy-to-read condensation of the most important points tested
This exam requires the candidate to understand a myriad of legal concepts concerning State registration and licensing requirements, as well as a broad range of unethical business practices. The test emphasizes application of knowledge, not memorization. To expose the candidate to the extraordinary depth of possible questions on this exam, tests are drawn from a pool of over 2000 distinct questions.
Other key features are:
- The Listen feature
- The "Listen" button explains the information to the user, covering the material in a manner that enhances learning by giving context, background, and test application
- Mastery exams
- Quizzes that test each of the 4 major areas
- Finals, covering Registration & Licensing, Securities Registration, Business Practices, and Administrative Procedures
- Tests are weighted in the same manner as the material in the actual exam
- Detailed feedback on areas needing additional study
- Full text search capabilities through the Glossary and Quick 63
- About the Test - tips for passing the exam
The content for SMART Interactive Web Training is constantly updated. Changes are added to the material as they become available. Try a Free Demo