Study on the Go with Our New Mobile App
Prepare for the Series 7 Exam with Pass Perfect’s new mobile app, DATABANK To Go. With DATABANK To Go you can study anytime and anywhere. Designed to accompany the DATABANK Practice Exams or the Series 7 Smart Interactive Web Training program, DATABANK To Go will help you get the edge you need to pass the first time.
With a question pool of over 8,000 questions, DATABANK To Go covers all 10 major topics found in the actual exam. All of the tests are weighted in the same manner as the material in the actual exam.
- Unlimited Quizzes for each of the 10 major topics covered on the Series 7 exam
- 15 Finals, covering material from all 10 major topics
- 1300+ Hyperlinked Glossary terms
- Audio Explanations via Our ‘Listen’ Feature
- SMART Flash Cards, for those quick study sessions
- Only available on iOS devices
All of this is included with your purchase of the Databank Practice Exams or SMART Interactive Web Training program.
Also available for Series 6. Some features may vary.
The Truth About SIE - Securities Industry Essentials Exam
There has been a lot of hoopla and hype about the SIE - Securities Industry Essentials exam - that FINRA is putting together. Here are the key facts:
- There are NO changes to the FINRA exams until at least March 2018 - which is at least a year from now.
- The "idea" is to have a "General Knowledge" exam of information that is common to all FINRA tests and then a "Top Off" exam of information that pertains to that securities license. FINRA will use the same question pools that it has now and recategorize the questions for use in these tests.
- The SIE will be a 75-question "basics" test covering securities products and industry regulations. FINRA will not release the final study outline for this test until July 2017. From the release date of the study outline, it will be 9 months before the SIE and "Top Off" exams are introduced.
- Anyone can take the SIE without being sponsored by a member firm. The individual then has up to 4 years to complete a "Top Off" registered representative exam for a securities industry license.
- To take the "Top Off" exam, that individual must be sponsored by a member firm and must complete a U-4, fingerprinting and a background check - the same as required for the current exams.
Both the SIE and the appropriate "Top Off" can be taken on the same day.
An individual is not licensed until both tests are passed.
These changes do not affect NASAA state exams - Series 63, 65 and 66; they also do not affect the FINRA Principals exams.
- The Series 7 "Top Off" exam will be 125 questions;
- The Series 6 "Top Off" exam will be 50 questions;
- The Series 57, 82, and 99 "Top Off" exams will also be 50 questions.
The bottom line is that everything STAYS THE SAME for at least 1 year. The SIE will not be administered until, at the earliest, March of 2018, and it will probably start later than this. When FINRA "pushes the button" and introduces the revised exam format, be assured that PassPerfect will be ready with SMART SIE and SMART Top Off courseware.
Anyone who buys our courseware intending to take the test before the change, and who, for whatever reason, does not take or pass the test prior to the change, will be provided with the courseware for BOTH the SIE and appropriate "Top Off" exam free of charge.
MSRB Series 50 Municipal Financial Advisor Representative Exam Material Now Available!
The new Series 50 Municipal Financial Advisor Representative Exam will start being administered on September 12th, 2016. Municipal advisory firms are now required to register with the MSRB, as are their employees who engage in municipal advisory activities. These employees are now defined as "municipal financial advisor representatives," and as part of the registration requirement, the new Series 50 exam must be passed. The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions to be completed in 3 hours, with the passing grade set at 71%.
The study outline for this exam goes into extraordinary depth, and covers the intricacies of municipal finance in detail. This is not an easy exam! We have covered the content of the study outline in our course material, using our 30+ years of experience preparing individuals for MSRB exams to make the study information logical and accessible. The course includes 4 complete simulated Final exams of 100 questions each.
The cost of the study program is $125. Orders will be filled commencing on August 19th.